Official Real Estate Online Course - United States Real Estate Forum
Real estate course and interest
20 Comprehensive Modules to Prepare You for Real Estate Quickly and Efficiently
The most comprehensive real estate course on real estate investing in the US was born from a collaboration between Lior Lustig, Yaniv Berliner and Or Kitchen - we worked on it for over a year and it includes over 70 recordings!
The course provides extensive, basic and advanced knowledge on the subject of real estate investing in the United States.
The course is intended for anyone who wants to enter the field and wants to avoid mistakes that will end up costing him a lot of money and heartache.
Yaniv and Or convey their extensive knowledge that they have accumulated over the past five years from making real estate transactions to them and investors.
The course will get you straight to a high opening position when you are equipped with the knowledge needed to get started.
In addition, in this course you will be able to use Or Viniv to answer questions and overcome obstacles on the way to the destination - a property in the USA.
As part of the support, you will have access to the closed support group on Facebook for students and adults with continuous guidance from Or Kitchen and Yaniv Berliner - To request access to the closed group after registration, click here
You can also attend free monthly online meetings for live answering of questions and answers
Access to the course is for four months - each module opens after 1 days (all modules open after 20 days) - do not pass the access code to others - the system will recognize this and block you and no refund will be given.
The gift subscription on the website is given for a month and includes access to a database of hundreds of real estate files - exels, contracts, etc., access to dozens of recordings of interviews with real estate experts, photocopied recordings of lecturers at our meetings and more.
Membership in the Facebook support group is not limited in time.
You have 7 days to experiment with the system and content and request a full refund.
No refund will then be given.
- Why invest in the US?
- Setting goals
- Investment strategies
- US real estate history and the Great Crisis in 2008
- Price chart of selected places
- Types of regions and distribution by price / yield / population
- What is important to know in each area
- Investor psychology
- Yield versus tenant quality
- Types of properties
- Cold Market / Hot Market
- Region selection - parameters
- Required information in an area investigation
- Price Graph
- Selecting a region according to strategy
- Important sites
- Sorting according to tenant protection laws
- Sample investigation
- Internet investigation
- The people in the field
- The use of Bigger Phukets
- Where do trades come from
- Curved houses
- Tran Key Companies
- Dive into an example area
- Who are the crew
- How to work with people in the United States
- Teitel companies
- How to find a suitable agent
- Work relationships and motivation
- Flip agents
- Demo talk
- How does Wholesaler work
- How to find them
- Build a relationship
- Important highlights
- How they find deals
- To be a wholesaler
- How to work with Zillow
- Important filters
- Site Estimates
- Comparison of homes sold
- Area levels
- Important parameters of the property and the area
- Highlights are very important when working with Comps
- Full inquiry of sample address
- Internet Inquiry
- Transaction Checking Stages
- Maximum bid for the property
- Cold Market / Hot Market
- Methods for finding homes below par
- Web site integration
- Off Market
- The full status diagram for the purchase process
- Types of reservations
- Proper testing
- Bids and counter suggestions
- Buying a property with a tenant
- Role of City Hall
- Point tests
- The actual negotiations
- Complete Action Diagram
- An important tip at the end
- Where to find them
- Questions to the contractor
- Important highlights
- Supervision Supervision Supervision
- Important components in the renovation
- What to watch out for
- Dive into the various renovation elements
- Types of flips
- Select a region
- Important tips
- The full checklist for Flip
- Pre-purchase testing
- Flip yield calculator
- Highlights for team building
- Manage the renovation with an emphasis on Flip
- Supervision and payment times
- The risks in Flip
- Exit options
- Full table of risks and minimization of Brenthal and Flip
- Risks in the multiplayer
- Types of insurance
- Highlights in insurance
- Example of insurance
- Types of contracts at work in the US
- The roles of the management company
- The full checklist to work with the management company
- Management diagram of the management company
- Challenges in working with the management company
- Phases of selling a property to Flip
- Closing costs on Flip
- Flip - Understanding buyer processes
- Realtor strategies
- Rental Property Sales Stages
- Selling a property with a tenant
- Caution - the municipality's role in the process
- Sales management from the country
- Examples of leverage
- Pros and cons of leverage
- Financing options in Israel
- US financing options
Steps to Finding a Tenant * Diving to the Tenant Filtering * Advanced Methods * Caution - Potential Tenant Impersonations
Orr is the founder of a company - US Real Estate Investments - BSmart.Invest - Be smart, invest.
During a seven-year career in high-tech, Or has discovered her real estate field.
She learned in depth Everything about American real estate and diving into the Indianapolis market as early as 2015.
Or has done dozens of real estate deals for investors who have purchased long-term investment properties and flip transactions.
Currently its activities include:
Group mentoring program within the framework Mentorminded Of the United States Real Estate Forum
Buying real estate for investors
Yaniv has lived and breathed real estate for the past fifteen years.
He got his start in Israel while buying properties, renovating and renting here in Israel.
These years, with leverage (cheap mortgages) and relatively cheap real estate prices, Yaniv went ahead and made a nice passive income. In the last five years, good deals could no longer be found in the country and Yaniv moved to the US.
Yaniv studied in depth and experimented in real estate transactions himself, set up an operation that serves him and his investors in acquisitions, renovations and rentals.
Liniv currently has five properties in good rental areas and another fifty deals that have been made for investors.
In addition, Yaniv graduated from the Technion and holds a degree in software engineering.
Free Real Smart subscription for two months!
The subscription that will promote you in the real estate world
What is a Real Smart Website subscription?
1. Real Estate Nadafia - a real estate encyclopedia with hundreds of values
2. Over 500 real estate files - Excel files, company opening files, presentations and more.
3. Online calculators to calculate yield, BRRR and more.
4. Dozens of study videos and access to interviews from a panel of real estate experts!
5. The investment arena that enables property advertising and automatically locates properties from around the Internet
6. All content is translated into more than 12 languages - Russian, Arabic, Chinese and more.