Subscribe to Real Smart Course Club Is your gateway to real estate studies and investing in exclusive and attractive deals -
Beyond the normal benefits to Real Club members, this membership gives you the following benefits:
1.Access to the Real Estate Encyclopedia - Real Estate Repository, which is constantly updated with up-to-date and relevant information for real estate investment practitioners in the United States
2. Access to information and reports, hundreds of files, tools and tables - to help you analyze your real estate transactions
3. Access to an exclusive forum of attractive and exclusive deals for Real Smart Club members
4. Free viewing of lectures by a panel of real estate experts
6. 50 Discount on most of the site coupons - Discounts on investment support fees, courses, starting a company, one-on-one consulting hours, bank account, entrance tickets to meetup meetings, etc.
7. 15 percent discount on Real Estate University courses
8. Join our prestigious affiliate marketing club and earn money from advertising the club's products
9. Free admission to all forum sessions and metaphors during the year!
10. Access to the closed support forum on the website and Facebook of the real estate course
And especially for this subscription:
11. Access to view the official real estate course of real estate and to the point
Real estate course of real estate and interest
Real Estate and Interest, the operator of the United States Real Estate Forum, has worked for more than a year with Orr Kitchen and Yaniv Berliner on the most comprehensive real estate course with 20 modules and over 60 videos covering the entire real estate investment field in the United States.
20 comprehensive modules that will prepare you for real estate quickly and efficiently!
The Internet Real Estate Comprehensive Real Estate Course in the United States was born from a collaboration between Lior Lustig, Yaniv Berliner and Or Kitchin.
The course provides extensive, basic and advanced knowledge of the entire subject of real estate in the United States.
The course is for anyone who wants to get into the field and wants to avoid mistakes that will cost them a lot of money and anger.
Yaniv and Or convey their extensive knowledge that they have accumulated over the past five years from making real estate transactions to them and investors.
The course will get you straight to a high opening position when you are equipped with the knowledge needed to get started.
In addition, in this course you will be able to use Or Viniv to answer questions and overcome obstacles on the way to the destination - a property in the USA.
- Why invest in the US?
- Setting goals
- Investment strategies
- US real estate history and the Great Crisis in 2008
- Price chart of selected places
- Types of regions and distribution by price / yield / population
- What is important to know in each area
- Investor psychology
- Yield versus tenant quality
- Types of properties
- Cold Market / Hot Market
- Region selection - parameters
- Required information in an area investigation
- Price Graph
- Selecting a region according to strategy
- Important sites
- Sorting according to tenant protection laws
- Sample investigation
- Internet investigation
- The people in the field
- The use of Bigger Phukets
- Where do trades come from
- Curved houses
- Tran Key Companies
- Dive into an example area
- Who are the crew
- How to work with people in the United States
- Teitel companies
- How to find a suitable agent
- Work relationships and motivation
- Flip agents
- Demo talk
- How does Wholesaler work
- How to find them
- Build a relationship
- Important highlights
- How they find deals
- To be a wholesaler
- How to work with Zillow
- Important filters
- Site Estimates
- Comparison of homes sold
- Area levels
- Important parameters of the property and the area
- Highlights are very important when working with Comps
- Full inquiry of sample address
- Internet Inquiry
- Transaction Checking Stages
- Maximum bid for the property
- Cold Market / Hot Market
- Methods for finding homes below par
- Web site integration
- Off Market
- The full status diagram for the purchase process
- Types of reservations
- Proper testing
- Bids and counter suggestions
- Buying a property with a tenant
- Role of City Hall
- Point tests
- The actual negotiations
- Complete Action Diagram
- An important tip at the end
- Where to find them
- Questions to the contractor
- Important highlights
- Supervision Supervision Supervision
- Important components in the renovation
- What to watch out for
- Dive into the various renovation elements
- Types of flips
- Select a region
- Important tips
- The full checklist for Flip
- Pre-purchase testing
- Flip yield calculator
- Highlights for team building
- Manage the renovation with an emphasis on Flip
- Supervision and payment times
- The risks in Flip
- Exit options
- Full table of risks and minimization of Brenthal and Flip
- Risks in the multiplayer
- Types of insurance
- Highlights in insurance
- Example of insurance
- Types of contracts at work in the US
- The roles of the management company
- The full checklist to work with the management company
- Management diagram of the management company
- Challenges in working with the management company
- Phases of selling a property to Flip
- Closing costs on Flip
- Flip - Understanding buyer processes
- Realtor strategies
- Rental Property Sales Stages
- Selling a property with a tenant
- Caution - the municipality's role in the process
- Sales management from the country
- Examples of leverage
- Pros and cons of leverage
- Financing options in Israel
- US financing options
Or is the founder of BSmart.Invest - Real Estate Investments in the USA - Be smart, invest.
During a seven-year career in high-tech, Or has discovered her real estate field.
She studied in depth everything related to American real estate and dived into the Indianapolis market as early as 2015.
Or has done dozens of real estate deals for investors who have purchased long-term investment properties and flip transactions.
Currently its activities include:
Group mentoring program within the framework Mentorminded Of the United States Real Estate Forum
Buying real estate for investors
Yaniv has lived and breathed real estate for the past fifteen years.
He got his start in Israel while buying properties, renovating and renting here in Israel.
These years, with leverage (cheap mortgages) and relatively cheap real estate prices, Yaniv went ahead and made a nice passive income. In the last five years, good deals could no longer be found in the country and Yaniv moved to the US.
Yaniv studied in depth and experimented in real estate transactions himself, set up an operation that serves him and his investors in acquisitions, renovations and rentals.
Liniv currently has five properties in good rental areas and another fifty deals that have been made for investors.
In addition, Yaniv graduated from the Technion and holds a degree in software engineering.