2019 MARKET OVERVIEW
Median Home Income:
Median House Price:
Median monthly rent:
Orlando Real Estate Market Overview
Orlando is the fourth largest city in the state of Florida and the 73rd largest city in the United States. Located in Florida's “sun belt” region, this city is known for its warm climate, beautiful beaches, and even more so for its world famous amusement parks, entertainment, and attractions.
With a combined population of 3.3 million residents, Orlando's real estate market is fueled by job seekers, baby boomer retirees, and students who want to live in a "cheap and cheerful" area that offers a high quality of living at a reasonable cost. For investors looking to invest in real estate, these are good signs.
This area has produced some impressive results for real estate investors already and this trend is likely to continue into 2019. To date, property prices are up, appreciation rates are steadily increasing, and the cost of living remains below the national average.
More Reasons To Love Orlando:
- Forbes reports that 72 million people visited the Orlando area in 2017, making it the most visited tourist destination in the country.
- Rents grew by 2.5% in the last 12 months, which is higher than the national and state levels.
- Orlando's population has grown 52% since the year 2000 and is expected to grow an additional 2.3% in 2019, which means the demand for housing is likely to increase.
- Amazon Fulfillment brought 4,000 jobs to Central Florida, the current leader in job and population growth in the state.
- Orlando was recently named the "hottest" single-family real estate market among the 50's largest US metro areas (Ten-X Research's quarterly report). According to the report, Orlando has been elevated to the nation's top market position due to limited supply, rising home values, ample jobs and income growth, especially in the leisure / hospitality sector.
Why invest here?
Orlando Trends & Statistics 2018-2019
In this section, you'll learn about the top factors that make Orlando one of 2017's strongest real estate markets, including job growth, population growth, and equity growth potential. Explore Orlando's housing market, population, and employment trends in the tabs to learn more.
Dear friends, introduce yourself here in response to our real estate community. Please comment in comments ...
Dear friends - introduce yourself here in response to our real estate community. Please write in the comments here business cards, specialties and who is it who in less than a week thousands have joined and we
Known primarily for its annual balloon fiesta and as part of AMC's performance show "Breaking Bad," Albuquerque, New Mexico, is a metropolitan area rich in culture and naturally beautiful. Albuquerque is also one of the major cities in the southwest of the city, with a diverse population and some of the leading high-tech research enterprises in the country, including National Sandia Laboratories, Intel and the University of New Mexico. At the same time, its cultural traditions continue to be an integral part of daily life in the city. With one foot in the past, one foot in the present and two eyes for the future, Albuquerque is a fascinating place to visit and an even better place to call home. (Source: (https://www.visitalbuquerque.org/about-abq/history/)
Is there already a strategy session? Visit the investors portal
Does a strategy session already exist? Visit the Investor Portal
Lior Lustig Chief Executive - The Realestate Investor Forum
Lior Lustig has been an experienced real estate investor active in the field in Israel and the US since 2007. Lior has extensive experience in the acquisition and management of single and multifamily properties.
Lior currently runs The Real Estate Investor Forum, which owns a real estate brand and interest, the Facebook group and the “Real Estate Forum USA” site. Lior is versatile in a wide variety of investment markets in the United States and provides solutions to investors through the company.