Hot Lead Conversation Script

Hot Lead Conversation Script

Attaches a script of my call to Hot Lead
It is after the VA has made calls for cold leads and got near a hot one that passes it on to me
Notice that I want to get "no" out of him at the beginning of the conversation, it's important to continue

I will be happy to feedback

YOU:

Hi, [Mr / Mrs. Seller name].

SELLERS:

Yes?

YOU:

My name is Barak. I believe you just spoke with my assistant regarding your property at [address]. Did I catch you at a bad time?

SELLERS:

No You're fine.

YOU:

Great! Well, our process is real simple. I'll start off by asking a few more questions about the property if that's okay with you. This process takes about 7 minutes. Sound good?

SELLERS:

Sure.

YOU:

Great! And just to let you know, we are a Real Estate Investment Company, so we don't buy every property we look at. However, we also have a team of Realtors who can assist you in selling if we are not a good fit to buy. Does that make sense?

SELLERS:

[respond]

YOU:

Perfect.

QUALIFYING QUESTIONS

YOU:

So, looks like it's a ___ bedrooms, ___ bathrooms, _____ sqft, built in ______, HVAC is ____ years old, roof is ____ years old, electrical updated ___ years ago?
(go over the data you have and make sure you get it number of bedrooms, bathrooms, sq ft, year built, and info on the HVAC, kitchen, roof, electrical, plumbing, etc)

YOU:

Have the kitchen or bathrooms been updated recently? Or are they just in fair shape?

SELLERS:

[Gives response]

YOU:

Great home… we know that area (sound surprised).

So why are you looking to sell?

SELLERS:

[Gives response]

YOU:

If we presented you with an offer that made sense to you that you liked, what timeframe would you be ready to sell?

(7-10 days, 30+ days, or 60+ days?)

SELLERS:

[Gives response]

YOU:

Okay great. Now I'm trying to look around the area at some similar properties based on the condition you described to me, and what I see on tax records online as far as square footage, and things like that.

(Talk about findings from your property research. Use propstream here. This is where you build your case and reminds the seller their property needs a lot of work.)

YOU:

So I'm looking in the area and I see a few properties here. Are you familiar with [street name]?
(choose a good comp and talk about it)

SELLERS:

[Gives response]

YOU:

Well, I see this house on 123 [street name] just sold for [price] and it's in similar condition to yours. I know you mentioned that you need some work.

SELLERS:

[Gives response]

YOU:

But while I'm looking around here, considering the condition it's in, did you have any ideas about what you think your might be worth or what you were looking to at least sell it for? (repeat the repairs / updates needed)

SELLERS:

[Seller gives a price]

(If Seller won't give a price and they're adamant about making an offer, don't give a set price — ONLY give a wide price range)

NEGOTIATE

YOU:

Well, if we can cover all the closing costs, fees and commissions and all that for you, and we could get this all done TODAY, what do you think is the best price you can do?

SELLERS:

[Gives response]

YOU:

Okay, let me do this. I'm going to talk to my partner real quick to see if we can do that price. I'm not sure if it is, but if it's a price we can do, is this something you'd be ready to move forward with today?

SELLERS:

[Gives response]

YOU:

Perfect. Let me speak with them real quick. Is it okay if I call you back in about 5 or 10 minutes?

SELLERS:

[Gives response]

YOU:

Okay great, I'll give you a call right back. Thanks!

When You Call Back:

YOU:

Hi, [Mr / Mrs. Seller name]. My name is [your name]. I just spoke to you a few moments ago about your property at [address]. Did I catch you at a good time?

SELLERS:

[Gives response]

CLOSE

YOU:

Okay, because I've got great news! It looks like we can do that price. So the next step is I'm going to send you an email so we can review the agreement together. What is the best email for you?

SELLERS:

[Seller gives email]

YOU:

Alright great. When would you be able to get in front of a computer or have access to your email?

SELLERS:

I'm available now.

YOU:

All right, great. Are you familiar with HelloSign?

SELLERS:

[Gives response]

(Send the contract while on the phone and verify they're in front of a computer)

YOU:

Okay, you should have received it. It's a simple 1-page agreement. Take your time and review it. I'll stay on the phone right here just in case you may have any questions, okay?

(While seller is reviewing the contract, confirm their best phone number)

YOU:

By the way, I wanted to confirm is this the best phone number for you?

SELLERS:

[Gives response]

(Once they review and sign the agreement, they hit submit)

YOU:

Great! I got the signature on my end. Now, the next step is that I will send this agreement to our Title Company. Does that make sense?

SELLERS:

Yes. That sounds good.

YOU:

Great! When would be a good time to see the property?

SELLERS:

[Gives response]

YOU:

Okay, let me verify it with my partner [your BOOTS name], and he'll call you to reschedule if needed.

SELLERS:

Okay.

YOU:

Finish the call, say goodbye and tell the seller he can reach out to you at any time with any question.

@barakdoa Well done, I will go over it and VanDex

SHARE:

The Real Estate Investor Forum, LLC is an educational company and is not acting as a real estate broker. Always seek the services of licensed third party appraisers and inspectors to verify the value and condition of any property you intend to purchase. Never send funds directly to a seller but instead use the services of professional title and escrow companies.

Check in with The Real Estate Investor Forum before purchasing property to verify that affiliates and markets have not changed in quality or performance. The Real Estate Investor Forum does not provide legal, tax, accounting, or other professional advice. Nothing on this website email is intended to form a contract or binding legal commitment.

©2020 ForumRealEstateUSA.com - All rights reserved

Contact

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sending

Login to a site with a username or social media

או

Forgot your details?

account creation

X
X
X

worker

Entrance או Registration please