Related News Real Estate Entrepreneurs

Related Articles

# Entrepreneur of the Week # Post 3 Rent To Own / Lease Option So following the depressing post from yesterday, I…

# Entrepreneur of the Week # Post 3 Rent To Own / Lease Option So following the depressing post from yesterday, I am going to reveal to you two methods that gave me a solution to all the problems we mentioned. Two methods that help to get the sting out of the deal, are similar but very different and are suitable for different types of assets in different situations. In this post we will talk about the first method rent to own…

Responses

1. Absolutely not binding and the opposite is true, New York is very common for rent construction where the entire building is rented, an entrepreneur who rents some of the apartments instead of selling them has shot himself in the foot for several reasons:
    1. Financing expenses will kill him because they are higher than the yield.
    2. He can no longer sell them as news, it knocks him out.
    3. It is difficult to manage a building where some of the apartments are for rent, there is an advantage to the size where all the apartments are rented.
    There may be exceptions that the market situation there is shabby but that is the rule.