# Entrepreneur of the WeekPost 6 - My Toolbox and Ways to Contact Me An Average Rent Check for a Home…

# Entrepreneur this weekPost 6 - My Toolbox and Calling Methods with an Average Rent for a Home ...
Post 6 - My toolbox and ways of communicating with me
Average rental check for a specific home
1. Ask your real estate agent to bring you a rental comp
(If he doesn't know how, or doesn't come, go to another agent J)
2. Rentometer - PRO version, almost always at $ 150 to $ 200 a year rentometer.com
Ask your agent, he may be paying and may issue you a report…
3. ZILLOW - will give you a general idea, I would not rely only on it but in addition to other tools it gives some indication ZILLOW RENT ZESTIMATE
Checking the market value of a home you want to buy:
1. Again, ask your real estate agent to take out a compartment of homes sold in the area, Within a half mile radius of the last six months
2. Ask your real estate agent for CMA, he can provide it too, which is another report that indicates home prices in the area you want to buy
3. Go to ZILLOW.com yourself, flutter by address and search for SOLD ONLY properties, it will only show you properties sold in the requested area. Quite quickly you can get the order of house prices sold in the area
4. I will also surprise some of you and I will admit what other agents do not like to admit… ZILLOW ZESTIMATE is not a bad tool at all, they are constantly improving their algorithm and today it is more accurate than ever ..
Of course I also compare with REDFIN. I used to think that REDFIN was much more accurate than that, today it's no longer true.
Both of them sometimes have mistakes, but anyone who tells you that they have no connection with reality is misleading you.
There is definitely a connection and that is usually not a bad assessment at all, at least when it comes to single-family homes (there are sometimes mistakes in the multi)
Pictured is a house valued by Zilo and Redfin at $ 132. The fact that the seller asked for 135 did not confuse Zilo or REDFIN, the appraiser estimated back… how not 132 thousand….
Anyone interested in contacting - I am available for any question or request at [email protected] , Working hard to get back to everyone who contacted me, sent an email and I promise to return to everyone!
Have fun, hope you enjoyed and gave value!
Nadav Aslard
NLA PROPERTIES

Link to the original post on Facebook - Works on a desktop computer (To view the post must be members approved for the forum)

Related News Real Estate Entrepreneurs

Related Articles

2901 Avenue M, Fort Pierce, FL 34947

Property Description Bed/Bath: 4/2 Sqft: 1,561 Starting at: $162,180 4/2 CBS property built in 1970, Roof, AC and Water Heater are all 2018. Property is in good condition, perfect for an easy fix and flip or great rental. Will be vacant at closing. This is an assignment of contract. A legally binding purchasing contract with a memorandum [...]

XX Ivy Ave, Cleveland, OH 44127

Property Details: 5 beds/2 bath 1,876 Sqft Single-Family Half occupied – down paying 600 – Up vacant In great shape 2 Car Garage Estimated Market Rent: $1,500 Annual Tax: $844 ARV Estimate: $70K-90K Wholesale Price: $48760 Notices and Disclosures YOU MUST VERIFY ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED INDEPENDENTLY: Any estimates or information provided are for real estate […]

2109 Cadie Ave Dayton, OH 45414

Property Details: 2 beds/1 bath 1,225 Sqft Single-Family Vacant Full Rehab needed Estimated Market Rent: $900 Annual Tax: $3,079 ARV Estimate: $115k-125k Notices and Disclosures YOU MUST VERIFY ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED INDEPENDENTLY: Any estimates or information provided are for real estate investors' convenience, who must verify all estimated numbers independently. ANY information regarding specifications, characteristics, or […]

Responses