Real Estate Forum USA

Real Estate Forum USA

E-mail Notifications
Clear all

Post # 3, where I present management and reporting tools, in the corner of #It's Investor Week, for both investors ...  

RSS

Real estate and to the point
(@admin)
An anonymous member of the forum admin
Threads in Forum: 10390
06/07/2020 8:18 pm  
wpf cross-image

Post # 3 where I present management and reporting tools, in the corner # Initiated week
All investors, both in the Flip deal and in a rental property deal, expect to receive reports from the developer with whom they are communicating, which is a correct and accurate expectation, but the word "reports" is general and can be interpreted very broadly. I got to see reports of all kinds and genders. Sometimes it's just pictures of the property ...

More

Image may contain: textNo photo description available.

Link to the original post on Facebook - Works on a desktop computer (To view the post must be members approved for the forum)

An anonymous member of the Real Estate & Investment Forum USA

ReplyQuote
SHARE:

In this forum you can consult on any topic in the field of real estate in the US, on topics such as how to open a US bank account, how to open an LLC, what are the recommended areas for investment today, an area where anyone can tell about all the successful transactions he made from A to Z. And also about the nonsense, analysis of specific areas together, a poll about the area that everyone prefers to invest in, recommended sites, the best way to convert funds, etc. We are all looking for investments, and we are sure that 100 brains and surgeons work better than one brain so do not be ashamed to seek the help of experts in the forum. The management of the forum is not responsible for the use of the forum content and does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of the information. The use of the information is the responsibility of the user and the advertiser. By posting information in the forum, you waive any copyright claim and you acknowledge that the forum management may reuse this information in any way that suits you and in any media. Good luck to all of us!

All content listed here is Copyright © 2019

978-600-8229