Related News Real Estate Entrepreneurs

Related Articles

Equity versus Debt

Debt funds are a solid, defensive alternative investment channel while hedging the risk through real estate collateral in the first lien, diversification, exposure to various markets and high internal control…

180 Units, Park 45, Houston, Texas

This offer is for accredited investors The acquisition of Park 45 Apartments in Houston, Texas. The 150 units Multifamily property is located in the desirable submarket of Spring/Tomball EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Nadlan Invest is offering the opportunity to invest in the acquisition of Park45 Apartments in Houston, Texas. The 180 units Multifamily property is located in […]

Responses

1. By definition, real estate is an inflationary sector in which time brokerage serves the debt.
    short explanation:
    Fixed interest rate at 3.39 (last interest rate I took) for 7 years ARM
    If inflation is 3% in fact the effective payment is 0.39% or in fact inflation has paid 21% of the debt.

By definition! Real estate gives the most value to Buy and Hold holders.
    Real estate is an inflationary business.

2. Good post! I would love to explain the refinancing section on an apartment. Is it an all-purpose loan with a mortgage up to 50% of the property or is there another way to re-mortgage and get the money directly into the account? There is an 1-2% gap between loans

3. Clarification Question to Point 9 - Why Do Heirs Get Net Property?
    1. There's a pretty high inheritance tax
    2. I have properties with mortgages in the US: b I do not know that if I die the debt disappears, I do not know that there is life insurance in the mortgage

Also in terms of taxation: The taxation in the US on rent is like from work, and it is not low, and the 15% route in the country does not include any expenses other than depreciation
    So the effective taxation is quite high

In spite of all this, I agree with everything you have written and return on a similar strategy

4. What fun an extended post that teaches and fun, thank you!

Just to clarify a bit for those who are undecided, you can do flip transactions and it does not go against the rental strategy, but be smart with the profits and reinvest them in rental houses, you will create a portfolio of rental properties that are appointed by a combination of leverage/loans and the profits you have generated