The United States Real Estate Forum works with five brokers who work with dozens of banks across the US
1. Financing terms: Each bank has different financing terms. In most cases, the financing amount for refinance or flip transactions will not be less than $ 100K for the purchase of the asset, but of course each case, and each bank has different criteria. We will submit any request to the most relevant banks according to the details provided on the application form.
2. A large portion of the loans can be granted for up to 30 years at a fixed interest rate. There is usually no penalty for “Penalty Preference” on early payment!
3. Most banks are willing to do refinance only for a completed asset - which means that in some cases you will need to take a Hard Mani loan for renovation, and after finishing the renovation, you can spend the money by refinancing. Interest rates change all the time, but you can usually get interest rates of 4 to 7 percent for 30 years.
Prerequisites for a Foreign Investor Loan - Before receiving the loan the borrower should:
Hard mani loans
As is well known, interest rates for the Hard Mani loan range in the range of 10-12% annual + 2-3 points for setting up the loan frame.
In most cases, Lender is willing to fund between 80-90% of the purchase and 100% for the renovation, but no more than 70% of the ARV.
- About Balloon Loans - Balloon loans are different from the Hard Mani loan. Balloon loan (mediation) is a loan of up to 75% of the property value and no renovation money can be obtained. This loan is at a 6-8% interest rate. Hard Mani is a 10-12% +3 point loan.
- Any asset can be repaid without waiting for "Sizzling". Israelis have no credit, but they can still be given a loan of this kind.
- In this balloon loan "Pix Price" for a period of 30 year.
New construction loans and multimillions
Here are the terms of one of the banks we work with for new and multilateral construction loans - but of course we will submit your application to a large number of banks for optimal conditions
The documents needed for the loan
- Personal Financing Statement
A form that includes the name of the company, existing assets, debts and liabilities, sources of income, information about the loan holders, shares and debentures, real estate you hold, unpaid taxes, life insurance, etc.
In Social Number - If you don't have one, just enter XXX
Sign your name
- Loan application form - Loan Application
Includes your details, property address, details of the renovation, details of the owner and signers of the loan, details of employment, a questionnaire about your background, etc.,
- Insurance Requirements Overview - Insurance RequirementsThis form contains a statement of insurance requirements
- Form details of the contractor This form includes details about your contractor, who owns it, his insurance, the number of projects he is currently doing, his history, recommendations for it and documents to upload such as the contractor's insurance, resume, income tax documents, etc.
- Appraisal Payment Authorization Valuation Document In this document you authorize the bank to send an appraiser to make an estimate for the property
- Excel List their properties and details - If you want to refinance multiple assets, please fill in the details of the assets in this excel - Click here to download the Excel
- Confidentiality document and non-compete - A document that says that after deciding to move forward with a particular bank or broker, you do not disclose the details of the banks and brokers we work with for any other reason and you cannot work with that specific bank or broker who has given you the terms of the loan not as a forum, even in your future loans - To download the document click here
Phone Help & Support Forum
To receive online support and response, all questions in the Foreign Investor Financing Forum should be concentrated on the site.
It is important to concentrate all the questions in one place so that we can remain effective - as well as the free forum consultation.
Loan application form to start the process
Fill in the details as much as possible.
We will get back to you as soon as possible to assess your loan prospects, and you will also be sent a manual refill form.
Guidelines for applicants and explain what is going to happen after filling out the form
1. The form will be sent to several brokers
2. Brokers do not work with each other - note the broker's name at the top of the form and contact him by name only and not another broker's name
3. We connect you with all conversations with the broker and everything goes through the forum - these are our business partners and you can't work directly with them, talk to them directly, send them email directly or talk to them directly on the phone
4. In your messages with the broker do not share a phone number or email address - otherwise your request will be automatically rejected and your card will be closed - you are also wasting your time - the amount of transactions we pass on to brokers is large and because of this we receive preferential treatment and excellent interest rates and the brokers will not risk the connection Contact us directly - it won't happen, so you have nothing to try.
5. All communication is in response to the emails you receive and only those emails
6. To set up a call do not share a phone number or request that they call you - you set the call using the appointment log on this page orThis link to the appointment log
7. If you cannot comply with rules number 1 to 6, please do not fill out the form - we will be fair to you.
8. If you pass the initial filtering and appear to be eligible for a loan, you will receive forms to fill out. These forms must be saved in their original PDF format. Please do not scan, take photos, etc.
After all that ... good luck!
Loan application form
Establish a consultation call with the banker
To begin the process, you are welcome to fill out the questionnaire on this page and then schedule a counseling session in our meeting diary:
With the approval of the loan you will receive a free Real Smart subscription for 3 months!
The subscription that will promote you in the real estate world
You are welcome to fill out the form below for any questions
We wish you success in getting the loan!