# Eyal Gil-Ad - Understanding the State of Oregon in the Real Estate Aspect - Post 3
Familiarity with the state of Oregon in the real estate aspect:
1. Located between very expensive California to the south, expensive Washington to the north and strange Idaho to the east. There has been positive immigration for 2 decades and the country is not doing enough in the pace of construction.
2. Road 5 from north to south crosses the country in the Wilmeet Valley area and around this road most of the population.
The University of Oregon is located in the city of Eugene. And this is the city of students together with the town of Corbalis.
4. Metropolitan Portland is the largest metropolis and has 3 counties. Relevant to the matter of taxes, in which district it is worthwhile to be.
5. Closing simple transactions does not require a lawyer in the transaction. A broker makes an offer. Closing procedures are performed in Oscar.
6. Average price per single 4 385 AD, increased because of the corona. Single 3, between 200 and 300 AD. Duplexes around 450 AD.
7. Shelf time currently 10 days.
8. Oregon is also called the silicone forest and has the following companies:
Intel - A huge pub.
And many other companies.
9. Because of the corona, I will not present additional numbers. In my opinion does not represent the market, numbers that are too good or difficult to explain.
In post 10 I will introduce the great Oregon bull. Worth the wait.
If you have any questions, happily, if anyone would like to get a daily list of properties to study the market it is possible in private or in response. I will try to answer everyone.
By the way what is this blue color?
A new blue pigment discovered by the University of Portland.
You can contact us on the site - we have more then 10,000 articles in 12 languages:
Or join the Facebook group -
And get weekly educational updates about the USA Real Estate market:
Familiarity with the state of Oregon in the real estate aspect: 1. Located between very expensive California to the south, expensive Washington to the north and strange Idaho to the east. There has been positive immigration for 2 decades and the country does not…
The original responses to the post can be read at the bottom of the current post page on the site or in the link to a post on Facebook and of course you are invited to join the discussion