So after 10 years with real estate experience in Israel in the last two years I also combined two years experience with real estate abroad through escorts
Here is the moment my first deal I bought alone from A to T
1. I found the property alone through a local wholesaler without Israeli brokerage
2. I received a renovation offer from a contractor on my behalf before purchasing
3. I received two COMPS offers before purchasing
4. I consulted with professionals from Israel and abroad who confirmed that the numbers were working out well and according to the plan.
Now I have to choose
1. Sell the property AS IS with a small profit - before escort.
2. Renovate the property Minimal renovation and rent at least first year.
3. Renovate flip over and sell in the project's estimated half-year finish.
The numbers are in percentages
1. I bought 61% percent of the advertised price of silo (which is not the most reliable) and 52% based on two different COMPS offers.
2. Renovation of 18K RENTAL according to the seller and also against a proposal from a contractor on my behalf.
In summary, this brings me to a percentage improvement of 76% by ZILO and 64% by Comps from two different professionals in Israel and abroad.
From here, I have to decide
A. Rent for myself or my escrow paid to the investor, at approximately 15% before expenses
B. Flip estimate of 28% in half year period
what do you think ?
The original responses to the post can be read at the bottom of the current post page on the site or in the link to a post on Facebook and of course you are invited to join the discussion