Market Overview 2019
Median Home Income:
Median House Price:
Median monthly rent:
Orlando Real Estate Market Overview
Orlando is the fourth largest city in the state of Florida and the 73rd largest city in the United States. Located in the “Sun Belt” area of Florida, this city is known for its warm climate, beautiful beaches, and even more so for world-famous theme parks, entertainment and attractions.
With a combined population of 3.3 million, Orlando's real estate market is driven by job seekers, baby retirees, and students who want to live in a “cheap and cheerful” area that offers high-quality, affordable housing. For investors looking to invest in real estate, these are good signs.
This area has already yielded some impressive results for real estate investors and this trend is likely to continue in 2019. To date, property prices have risen, valuation rates are steadily rising and the cost of living remains below the national average.
Other reasons to love Orlando:
- Forbes reports that 72 million people visited the Orlando area in 2017, making it the most visited tourist destination in the state.
- Rents have grown by 2.5% in the last 12 months, which is higher than national and state levels.
- The Orlando population has grown by 52% since 2000 and is expected to grow by a further 2.3% in 2019, which means that the demand for housing may increase.
- Amazon’s fulfillment has brought 4,000 jobs to Central Florida, the current leader in job growth and population in the state.
- Orlando was recently selected as the “hottest” single-family real estate market among the 50 largest metro areas in the United States (Ten-X Research Quarterly Report). According to the report, Orlando has been promoted to the top market state of the state due to limited supply, rising home values, many jobs and revenue growth, especially in the leisure / hospitality field.
Why invest here?
Orlando offers great opportunities for buying and holding real estate investments today. This is especially true for investors looking to invest in one of the country’s fastest-growing economies, while prices are still lower than pre-recession peaks.
Orando Trends and Statistics 2018-2019
In this section you will learn about the key factors that make Orlando one of the most powerful real estate markets in 2017, including job growth, population growth and capital growth potential. Check out Orlando's Housing, Population and Employment Market tabs to learn more.
Sources of information:
- Real Affiliate Data of a Real Wealth Network
- "Ranked second in the largest cities in America" - Forbes
- "# 2 Best City for Future Job Growth" - Forbes
- "One of ten great cities for 50+ home seekers" - Aarp
- “2016 Desination: Orlando” - value
- "The # 1 Best City for First Time Home Buyers" - Internal businessman
- "The Best Family Vacation in the United States" - US News
Dear friends, introduce yourself here in response to our real estate community. Please comment in comments ...
Dear friends - introduce yourself here in response to our real estate community. Please write in the comments here business cards, specialties and who is it who in less than a week thousands have joined and we
Known primarily for its annual balloon fiesta and as part of AMC's performance show "Breaking Bad," Albuquerque, New Mexico, is a metropolitan area rich in culture and naturally beautiful. Albuquerque is also one of the largest cities in the southwest of the city, with a diverse population and some of the leading high-tech research enterprises in the country, including National Sandia Laboratories, Intel and the University of New Mexico. At the same time, its cultural traditions continue to be an integral part of daily life in the city. With one foot in the past, one foot in the present and two eyes for the future, Albuquerque is a fascinating place to visit and an even better place to call home. (Source: (https://www.visitalbuquerque.org/about-abq/history/)
Is there already a strategy session? Visit the investors portal
Is there already a strategy session? Visit the investor portal
Lior Lustig CEO - Overseas Investors Forum
Lior Lustig is an experienced real estate investor who has been active in the field in Israel and the United States since 2007. Lior has extensive experience in purchasing and managing single and multi-family properties.
Lior currently manages the Real Estate Investors Forum, which owns a brand and interest in the real estate field, the Facebook group and the "Real Estate Forum in the United States" website. Lior is versatile in a wide variety of investment markets in the United States and provides solutions to investors through the company.